If you have read my blog you may have seen a post titled “Scrunchy Mom?”. In that blog post I go on to talk about the different types of moms and how you may identify with them. Check it out here if you haven’t yet (Pssst: it will make this guide make more sense)
…seriously …just check it out 😉
The beauty of being a scrunchy mom is that we are not bound by absolutes. If you are a silky mom or a crunchy mom there are kind of strict guidelines of things you are for and things you are against. Being a Scrunchy mom you can pick and choose things from both sides but like most opposing sides if you’re “in the middle” you still lean towards one side or another.
Example I am a scrunchy mom with the tendency for the more crunchy side than the silky side.
Topics that will be covered:
- Hospital birth vs home birth– pros and cons for each and why you may choose one over the other.
- Essential oils- The RIGHT way. Which to use, which to avoid at all costs, plus how they can potentially effect your body, all from a certified aromatherapist!
- How hiring a doula can save you money.
- What the heck to bring?– These days the lists just seem to keep growing and growing! I will help simplify it for you.
- Books that would be beneficial to you while awaiting the birth of your newest member (yes even you, 3rd-4th-5th time moms. We are all always learning and growing!)
- Reiki: What is it? How it can be helpful during pregnancy and postpartum.